Monday, March 26, 2007

Brain Dead = Dangerous

Every day after work I turn into one of those anally retentive gits on the train who gets up and stands by the train door TWO STOPS before I need to get off. Why? Because everyone who gets off the 18:20 Waterloo to Reading train at the Martin's Heron stop is brain dead. Every single one of them has long since switched off for the day. How do I know this? Because EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM walks the most direct route to their cars/home. Regardless of whether or not it is in the MIDDLE OF THE BLOODY ROAD.


So, I make sure I get off at the front of the queue and at the most efficiently placed exit (in terms of distance) to my car/pick up point. If I'm even one step behind someone then it's all for nothing. There's no way I'll be able to drive out of the station road without having to do some sort of car slalom.

People of Martin's Heron (and thereabouts) - PLEASE WAKE UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home